Margie Snow is a founding principal of Gallun Snow Associates, Inc., a certified women owned small business through SBA, USWCC, and the City & County of Denver. We specialize in interior design for the healthcare and institutional industries. As a LEED Accredited Professional, high performance, sustainable healthcare design is a personal passion for Margie and is a focus for the firm. Her design approach merges the use of sustainable principles, Plane Tree concepts and Evidence based design research to create healing environments that welcome, nurture and support patients and families in safe, healthy environments. Margie attended the University of Colorado prior to graduating from Colorado State University in 1975 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts Interior Design degree.
Over the years Margie has participated in multiple panel discussions including:
- IIDA Panel on “Design of the Healing Environment” 1995
- IIDA Panel speaker on “Sustainable Healthcare Design” 2002
- ASID sustainability panel 2008
- USGBC Denver panel on sustainable Healthcare design 2010
- IFMA panel discussion on sustainable Healthcare design 2010
- ASHE Presentation “MCR LEED Gold – Is It Worth It?” 2011