Nominations Are Now Being Accepted for the 2018 Changemaker Award
Do you know an individual or organization that has demonstrated an exceptional ability to change the way healthcare facilities are designed and built, and whose work has a broad impact on the advancement of healthcare design? Nominate them for The Center for Health Design’s 2018 Changemaker Award!
The recipient of this award will share their journey as a keynote speaker, November 12, 2018, at the 2018 Healthcare Design Expo & Conference in Phoenix, AZ.
Nomination Deadline, February 28, 2018
Individuals or organizations that have:
- Demonstrated an exceptional ability to make change happen in how healthcare facilities are designed and built.
- A body of work that has had a broad impact on the advancement of field of healthcare design.
- Been a role model or mentor for others.
- Epitomized the true meaning of being a Changemaker.
- Been an active voice in the industry as a volunteer, spokesperson or advocate.
- Demonstrated the ideals of leadership.
- A commitment to the values of The Center for Health Design and its mission.
Eligible Nominees: Nominees can be, but are not limited to, design professionals, design firms, product manufacturers, healthcare professionals (including practitioners), healthcare institutions, healthcare facility owners, researchers, educators, authors, consultants, associations, association leaders, etc.
Changemaker Award Sponsor:
The Center for Health Design is a nonprofit 501c(3) organization whose mission is to transform healthcare environments for a healthier, safer world through design research, education and advocacy. Looking for ways to support our work? Contact us.