Libby Laguta has over 29 years of healthcare experience. Libby coordinates workflow with the latest technologies to create healthcare spaces that promote wellness, enhance the patient experience, and enable excellent healthcare outcomes. Libby focuses on building long-term relationships with her clients, which include some fo the country’s largest healhcare providers.
Her experience includes working with hospitals, HMO’s, senior living communities, cancer treatments centers, and women and children’s centers. She also works with organizations to implement long-range master plans. The requirements for one client incorporated 70 departments withini a hospital and a 5-year, 4-phase project for a children’s hospital.
Libby is a published author in interior design trade magazines and has written several articles for Atlanta Hospital News. She is also a nationally qualified interior designer and has completed projects in the Midwest, Northeast, and Southeast United States.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design, VirginiaCommonwealth University, cum laude
- Published in “Health Care Interior Finishes,” AHA, 1993
- Who’s Who in Interior Design, 1991, 1992
- DuPont Antron Design Award, Honorable Mention, 1994
- Published in Interiors & Sources, September/October, 1991
- Published in Interior Design, April, 1991
- Published in Contract, February, 1989
- “Creative Yet Practical Design”Atlanta, Hospital News, December, 2009
- “Back to the Future”AtlantaHospitalNews, June, 2009
- “How Do We Put the ‘Human’ Back in Hospitals?”AtlantaHospitalNews June, 2008
- “Can You Wait Here?” MetroAtlantaMDNews, 2002
- “Casework and Laminate,”AmericanHospitalAssociation
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification, #013434
- Registered Interior Designer, State ofGeorgia, License #000333
- EDAC – Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification #CHD-05-8942
- Grady Health System – Atlanta, GA
- Gwinett Medical Center – Lawrenceville, GA
- Gwinnett Medical Center – Duluth, GA
- North Fulton Medical Center – Roswell, GA