Inclusion of your profile in the “Find a Designer” feature lets you share your accomplishments, identify your specialty areas, and promote your gallery of work.
Once you have a profile or to update your existing profile, log-in using the tab on the upper right hand corner of the AAHID website home page. Your user name is the name we have on file for you. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on “Forgot Password?”
Once you’re logged-in, edit the text in each of the category tabs that appear on the page (General, Contact, Social Media, Profile, Images, Testimonial).
- Write a description that is short and succinct (suggest no more than 500 words)
- Break long paragraphs into 2-3 sentences max
- Use sub-heads and bullet points for easier readability
- Use keywords in your description that you want people to search to find you
- Don’t forget to change the credential in your description from AAHID to CHID
- Use first-person voice – it’s more engaging!
- Choose an image for your page header – or upload one of your own
- Upload a high-resolution headshot: 300 dpi, 300×300 pixels high and wide
- Upload high-resolution project images to your gallery; write captions for each
- If you already have project images, edit the captions; do this by clicking on the image twice
- In a few sentences, share with us why you decided to get your CHID credential and how it has benefitted you professionally
- Designers with testimonials will be regularly featured on the AAHID home page