On Friday, January 19th over 25 members of the Symposium’s advisory board met in Chicago to discuss the 2018 event and the best way to serve you. The Symposium is the only industry event that boasts an extensive advisory board of healthcare design and construction leaders from all disciplines who represent organizations from the largest design firms to healthcare systems and manufacturers. These leaders engaged in a lively brainstorming session on how to shape this year’s Symposium in Austin including what topics we need to address.
The following is a HOT list of topics we are interested in for 2018:
- Case studies featuring micro hospitals, medical villages, free standing EDs, OR renovation, behavioral health facilities
- Working with millennials in the healthcare design industry
- Impact of Hospital System Mergers and Acquisitions on Facilities Department
- Renovation of non healthcare spaces (i.e former big box stores)
- Technology that changes the patient experience
- Dealing with the generation gap between millennial clinicians and older clinicians when designing new healthcare spaces
- Technologies that are changing healthcare (i.e. genomic medicine, Nanotechnology)
PROPOSALS ARE DUE FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Have a question on submitting?
Please feel free to contact Jenabeth Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-371-6322 ext 213.