Inclusion of your profile in the “Find a Designer” feature lets you share your accomplishments, identify your specialty areas, and promote your gallery of work.
If you are a current CHID and do not have a Designer Profile on the AAHID website, contact email@example.com to get started.
To update your existing profile, log in using the blue login tab on the upper right hand corner of the AAHID website home page. Your user name is your email address. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on “Forgot Password?” or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you’re logged in, you may edit the text in each of the category tabs that appear on the Edit Designer page (General, Contact, Social Media, Profile, Images, Testimonial). Note: If you are directed to the My Account page after logging in, click the blue login tab on the upper right hand corner of the page to access the Edit Designer page.
- Write a description that is short and succinct (suggest no more than 500 words).
- Break long paragraphs into 2-3 sentences max.
- Use sub-heads and bullet points for easier readability.
- Use keywords in your description that you want people to search to find you.
- Use CHID as your credential (not AAHID).
- Use first-person voice – it’s more engaging!
- Send your profile photo to email@example.com.
- For best quality, your profile photo should be at least 300 pixels wide and 300 pixels tall.
- The photo must be either a JPG or PNG file type.
If you would like to include a gallery of project images on your profile:
- Send your project images along with a caption for each image to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All images must be either a PNG or JPG file type and the maximum file size is 2MB.
- To add or edit captions; click on the image and write the caption in the Caption box under the image thumbnail.
- In a few sentences, share with us why you decided to get your CHID credential and how it has benefitted you professionally.
- Designers with testimonials will be regularly featured on the AAHID home page.
When you’ve completed all your edits, click the Update button to the right of your profile to save your changes.