I am a Project Manager & NCIDQ certified designer with 20 years of experience in the fields of architecture and interior design. I have made it a priority to become well versed in all phases of the design process, from initial planning through construction, FF&E, and to owner occupancy. My professional work includes a diverse range of environments in varying sizes and market sectors including, Education, Commercial Office, Transportation, National Defense, Public Facilities, Retail, and notably a specialty in Healthcare. I enjoy the challenge of integrating safety, function and beauty all into a single project within the ever-evolving environment for care delivery. I am passionate about creating spaces where occupants feel supported, empowered and safe. As a LEED Accredited Professional, I also push the envelope with sustainability and recognize the importance of incorporating sustainable solutions that also promote wellness.
I love the design field because I enjoy working with a variety of clients to figure out ways to use spaces effectively and efficiently. I find my work extremely rewarding when I see clients happy and loving their new space. In my free time, I enjoy hiking and watching my young daughter explore and grow. I am also an NCARB candidate working towards becoming a registered architect.
I have a personal interest in both State and National Parks and currently sit on the Citizen Advisory Board for Alaska State Parks Matanuska and Susitna Valley Region. I also work hard to keep up with ever changing technology and recently gave a presentation to ASHME on the value of communicating with Virtual Reality tools. My goal is to always strive to be a good steward of the environment, seek improvement, and accept the challenge to leave this planet in a little bit better of a place than when I got here.
- Mat-Su Health Foundation New Office Building, Wasilla, AK
- Children’s Emergency Care, PAMC, Anchorage, AK
- 3 North Pediatric Positive Environment Room Upgrades , PAMC, Anchorage, AK
- Alaska Native Medical Center Flooring Replacement, Anchorage, AK
- Copper River Native Association, Health Clinic Renovations, Tazlina, AK
- South Central Foundation Dental Administration Renovation, Anchorage, AK
- Mat-Su Cancer Center, Wasilla, AK
- Alaska Massage Clinic, Wasilla, AK
- Providence Imaging Center, Renovation, Anchorage, AK
- 5 West Neurology & Rehabilitation Renovation, PAMC, Anchorage, AK
- 4 North Medical Surgical Unit & Renal Care Unit, PAMC, Anchorage, AK
- Anchorage Women’s Clinic, Renovation, Anchorage, AK
- Advanced Physical Therapy – Pool Renovation and Addition, Wasilla, AK
- Sleeping Lady – New Medical Office Building, Wasilla, AK.
- Palmer Senior Center, Adult Day Services – Renovation, Palmer, AK
- Providence Transitional Care Facility, Anchorage, AK
- Dr. Beth Crow – New Medical Office Building, Anchorage, AK.
- Aeromedical Mental Health Facility, Anchorage, AK.
- South Peninsula Hospital – Hospital Renovation and Addition
- Providence Everett Medical Center
- Legacy, Mt. Hood Emergency Department Expansion