As a multidisciplinary design leader, I have spent more than two-decades working across market sectors including corporate, retail, commercial, hospitality, government, specialty clinics, and notably healthcare and wellness. Listening to what clients want is a big part of this profession. I love the challenge of working with a client, end users, and consulting teams to identify and synthesize the needs and to then bring expected and unexpected solutions to the table. I value this collaborative and blended nature of architecture and design, particularly when working with healthcare end users.
I have a love of traveling and reading a good book which influences and inspires the designs implemented throughout my career. As a LEED Accredited Professional and advocate of wellness, I embrace the idea that we can design buildings and integrate spaces that comply with the principles of social, economic, and ecological sustainability and use this as a driving factor in all aspects of design.
My BA from the University of Florida has enabled me to pursue opportunities in almost every corner of the lower 48 and throughout Alaska. My experience runs from interior design, client management, and project designer to drafting architectural details, construction administration, FF&E planning, and owner occupancy.
My passions include sustainable design as well as hiking and enjoying the trails and waterways of Alaska. I have a personal interest in both State and National Parks and have a goal to always strive to be a good steward of the environment and to seek improvement. I accepts the challenge to leave this planet in a better place for future generations to love and enjoy.
- Mat-Su Health Foundation New Office Building, Wasilla, AK
- Children’s Emergency Care, PAMC, Anchorage, AK
- 3 North Pediatric Positive Environment Room Upgrades , PAMC, Anchorage, AK
- Alaska Native Medical Center Flooring Replacement, Anchorage, AK
- Copper River Native Association, Health Clinic Renovations, Tazlina, AK
- South Central Foundation Dental Administration Renovation, Anchorage, AK
- Mat-Su Cancer Center, Wasilla, AK
- Alaska Massage Clinic, Wasilla, AK
- Providence Imaging Center, Renovation, Anchorage, AK
- 5 West Neurology & Rehabilitation Renovation, PAMC, Anchorage, AK
- 4 North Medical Surgical Unit & Renal Care Unit, PAMC, Anchorage, AK
- Anchorage Women’s Clinic, Renovation, Anchorage, AK
- Advanced Physical Therapy – Pool Renovation and Addition, Wasilla, AK
- Sleeping Lady – New Medical Office Building, Wasilla, AK.
- Palmer Senior Center, Adult Day Services – Renovation, Palmer, AK
- Providence Transitional Care Facility, Anchorage, AK
- Dr. Beth Crow – New Medical Office Building, Anchorage, AK.
- Aeromedical Mental Health Facility, Anchorage, AK.
- South Peninsula Hospital – Hospital Renovation and Addition
- Providence Everett Medical Center
- Legacy, Mt. Hood Emergency Department Expansion
- Tanana Chiefs Conference(TCC), Fairbanks, AK.
- Alaska Surgery Center, Anchorage, AK.
- Providence St. Joseph Health OR 17 Bi Plane Remodel, Anchorage, AK.
- Providence St. Joseph Health Cath Lab 5 Equipment, Anchorage, AK.
- Yakutat Community Health Center, Yakutat, AK.
- Homer Senior Center Code Review, Homer, AK.
- Arctic Slope Native Corporation Multi-Plex Hospital Staff Housing, Utqiaġvik, AK.