It is considered the benchmark for healthcare interior design qualifications on many government and private sector Request for Qualifications.
For interior designers, the CHID credential provides:
- Professional credibility that can help in business relationships and career advancement
- Ongoing growth and knowledge development
- Networking and volunteer opportunities
Certified Healthcare Interior Designers also get:
- A listing in AAHID’s online directory of Certified Healthcare Interior Designers
- An invitation to AAHID’s annual breakfast at the Healthcare Design conference
- Quarterly email updates with news and information about AAHID events
Find out how CHID is different than the rest.