Join AAHID and Distinguish Your Company in the Healthcare Community
Please download and complete an application.
We want this to be a mutually beneficial relationship for both you and AAHID. Industry Partners are required to:
- Have a strategic alignment with AAHID’s mission and values
- Have a documented history in healthcare product /research and development that aligns with AAHID’s mission and values
- Have sales representatives trained and focused on sales and service of healthcare designers, architects, and healthcare organizations
- Have an active marketing program directed toward the healthcare industry
- Assume financial responsibility for one of the levels of commitment
- Actively promote the value of the CHID credential to architects, designers, hospital managers/executives, residential care managers/owners, and the healthcare industry at large
- Promote that they are AAHID Industry Partners
All applications must be approved by AAHID. For more information, please contact Adrianne Stokes, Manager, Professional Relations & Development.
Spec Furniture has been an enthusiastic AAHID supporter since the inception of the Academy.
AAHID offers today’s healthcare facilities the opportunity to work in conjunction with a Certified Healthcare Interior Designer (CHID) and a manufacturer of products designed for healthcare use first.AAHID ensures that CHID accredited designers are kept up to date with the requirements of progressive healthcare providers through ongoing education. AAHID also brings designers together with suppliers to provide insight and direction, creating more relevant and timely products.
Passion, with advanced knowledge and experience always creates a better result. When a healthcare provider works closely with a CHID accredited designer the resulting environment will be superior. The ability of AAHID Members to collaborate with each other and industry partners brings healthcare providers exactly what they need; increased confidence, and better results.